Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gear Update... We're almost ready to go!!!

Over the weekend, we received 5 brand new sleeping bags from Lafuma and 5 brand new backpacks from Eagle Creek!! Wow. I can't believe how lucky we are to have such great gear. The backpacks are beautiful- they're 55L bags with a 20L backpack attached! You can take them apart. Seriously, so cool. And the sleeping bags have built in compression bags, so they'll be super easy to carry around. AND they look comfortable too! Thank you so much Lafuma and Eagle Creek, we couldn't do it without you!!

I've started to pack up my awesome backpack with some of the stuff that I bought this weekend! I got tons of food... Because I'm hungry almost all of the time, and that's without physical activity, hahaha. So I'm thinking I'll be twice as hungry as normal on the island. :P There are a lot of last minute details to get figured out too, and supplies to be gathered. I can't believe we're leaving in two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment